Monday, April 28, 2008

Travelling Blues, Colorful indeed!

I am supposed to leave for B'lore ashram(art of living international center) today.
"17 hours of Bus journey", is giving me travelling blues, jitters and shivers!
I wonder how my grandfather came on a bicycle with his father from Miyavali(Pakistan) to Haridwar in 1932. Hats off to such valor and intrepidity.
Since morning, I am having these wierd sensations, don't feel like eating anything, but the moment I think of the ashram everything turns colorful and the blues just vanish.
The mere thought of being in the physical presence of Sri Sri, brings a broad smile on my face.
I am eagerly waiting to enter the premises of my home, where I belong to!
There is yet another reason for a broader smile. My dearest Mom is already there in the ashram and I am going to meet her tomorrow. :) Didi and I bought a beautiful saree and I am taking a cd of bhajans and our photographs for her.
I reached office early today, so as to cover the 8 hours of mandatory work and save upon a leave.
Pheeww got to plan out things effectively, but its fun to handle the chaos of devotion!

2 comments:

Sims said...

U have brought out ur emotions beautifully in this article of "Travelling Blues..."

Truly inspiring for many people..

c u 2morrow in office...
and hope ur Mom likes the Saree!!

Anonymous said...

Thats a nice post! YEs.. going to Ashram thinking that we will be meeting sri sri is just enough to forget the turmoil!

Jai Gurudev!