Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Intoxicated!

Well people, day before yesterday as it was Hanuman Jayanti, the aura and energy was very high.
Those who could tune into those vibrations, could have felt the volts of electricity!!!!!
I am happy that I tuned myself and others into the pulsating beats of the cosmos.
Yes people that day's satsang was amazing.
The energy right from the beginning sur to the last one was exhilarating!!!
I sang Shiva's bhajan "ॐ नमः शिवाय" from Avtaran (one of my favs by Sahil), with my wife(i.e. my b'ful guitar)
I could just get a glimpse of the divinity that flows in each human being......
I was in complete bliss......and so were others!!!

After the satsang Sushma ma'am(the AOL teacher) said, "While the satsang was going on, I was thankful to Guruji and you know why?"
She continued, "In ashram, Guruji sits and Sahil sings, here I am sitting and he(pointing out to me) is singing, thanks for this moment"
And everybody started laughing!!!! :)) I think this is probably the best comment I have ever recvd till date for my singing and playing guitar!!

A spark of energy flows as soon as I remember the satsang!!
I am just left with gratitude towards my Guru...... :) :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

EEE.. thts indeed a nice reward!